Our staff of skilled graphic artists are waiting to make your ad look fantastic! Simply let us know what you want. You can send logos, slogans, web site addresses, and other text graphics.
Regardless of how you send in your logo, make sure you specify two things. First, the name of your business. Second, the name of the school you are supporting.
Image Resolution describes the detail of an image, in pixels per inch (ppi). Images with more pixels per inch have greater clarity.
Printers rely on high resolution images of 300-1200 ppi, while computer monitors are designed to display images at 72-96 ppi. Because of this, an image that displays well on a website, may not always have the same clarity when printed.
If you have further questions about image quality, contact us.
- Accepted file formats: PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPG, Microsoft Word and Publisher.
- Logos and images must be in resolution of 300-600 pixels per inch (ppi).
*Logos/images from websites are usually only 72 ppi and don’t print well.
- Color logos or images will be converted to grayscale (black/white) for printing.
- Email: email@example.com
- When mailing business cards, please send two, just in case one is damaged.
- Avoid stapling or writing on originals, as we need a clean copy for scanning.
- Please specify the information you would like placed in your ad. (From your business card, letterhead, etc).
- Mailing Address:
5411 Kendall Street
Boise, ID 83706